Be part of an international community of book and paper conservators
Your Benefits as a Member
- Receive the peer-reviewed publication “Journal of PaperConservation – IADA Reports | Mitteilungen der IADA” four times a year, including online access to all Journals published since 2015.
- Receive IADA’s electronic newsletter, the IADA Bulletin Board, six times a year. The IADA Bulletin Board contains announcements, job opportunities, workshops, events and much more.
- Get a discount on the conference fee of the IADA Symposium and the IADA Congress.
- Be part of an international community with worldwide networking opportunities.
- Have voting rights and the possibility to influence IADA’s future.
Member in Education
Student member can be any person involved in the conservation and restoration of art and cultural heritage and is at the time of application enrolled in a training program.
Full member can be any person involved in the conservation and restoration of art and cultural heritage. Applications are to be made in writing, admission is decided upon by the board. The membership does not represent a professional qualification.
Extraordinary member may also be juristic persons of private and public law who are interested in exchanging knowledge with the IADA e.V. They have no voting rights.
Need help with your membership application? Contact: [email protected]